2nd Grade Coed
Spring Instructional Soccer Leagues
Registration Deadline: Febuary 15, 2013
Games start April 2013 through May 2013
Eight Game League
Fall Instructional Soccer Leagues
Registration Deadline: July 23, 2013
Games begin Mid August 2013
Seven Game League
Players registering individually will be placed on teams on a first come first served basis. If we fail to place your child on a team, your fee will be refunded. To register, complete the entire individual OR team registration form and return it with your check for $45.00 (individual) or $375.00 (total team fee) made payable to The Gym and mail it to 1823 Camp Lincoln Road, Springfield, Il 62707 prior to registration deadline. Team registrations may be sent with a non-refundable 50% deposit with the balance due by first game.
Our goal at The Gym has always been and always will be, to offer quality programs for young players that teach them the sport and for them to have fun while learning. Jerseys are included with the registration fee, we also have a paid referee/scorekeeper so the coaches can instruct the team and the parents can enjoy.
THE TOP 10 REASONS WHY YOUR CHILD SHOULD PLAY IN OUR
INSTRUCTIONAL SOCCER PROGRAM!
1) Every player plays half of the game.
2) Pre-K thru 2nd grade, coaches are on the field with the players providing instruction.
3) Field size is appropriate for the age. Players shoot into real goals.
4) Players do pre-determined soccer drills for ten minutes before each game.
5) Plenty of free off-street parking.
6) Only five players per team are on the field at the same time. This gives each player more opportunities to kick the ball during the game.
7) We have a paid referee so the parents can sit back, relax and enjoy the game.
8) Coaches are NOT required to volunteer as officials or grounds keepers.